BAMBOO ALOE CLEANSE
Nourishment & Protein
With Keratin & ProVitamin B5
Use with Keratin Treatment Service
No Parabens, Sulfates or Sodium Chloride. Color & Straightener Safe.
Infused with Keratin, this shampoo gently smooths and softens while adding strength to prevent breakage. ProVitamin B5 helps reduce frizz and flyaways, leaving the hair silky and shiny. Removes build-up on hair and scalp. Great for wavy, curly and frizzy hair. UV and thermal protection. Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair.
Wet hair thoroughly with warm water and apply a small amount into palm of hand.
Massage through hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with CoCo Aloe Smooth.
- Keratin - Isolated from New Zealand wool, keratin carries special peptides that tell cells to heal and grow, helping to repair, protect and condition hair
- Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
- Polyquarternium-59 - UV absorber designed to protect hair and prevent fading of color
- Silicone Quaternium-16 - A cationic micronized silicone that gives superior wet and dry combing, smoothing and heat protection
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Natural guar gum derivative that adds volume, conditions hair without build-up, smoothes and de-frizzes hair
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Undeceth-11, Laureth-2, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Polyquaternium-59, Silicone Quaternium-16, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.